miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

About me!!


Hi, my name’s Carlos Gil but everybody calls me Cucu. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, Lago Azul. I’m 18 years old and I study engineering at URBE.
I love music, dancing, playing soccer and being with my friends.I hate getting up early on the weekend, politics and violence.
My dream is to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I like to work in a big company to be a great professional to have so much money and marry and form a big family.My opinion about English is it is very important for me and my career. I try to learn better listening and watching TV in English. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope to improve much in this class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario